Responsible for the Series of Combined Terrorist Attacks North of Eilat, Israel’s Southernmost City… Continue reading
A spokesman for the American State Department announced that the Army of Islam had been designated as a terrorist organization… Continue reading
The Palestinian media reported that since the Egyptian uprising began a significant number of the smuggling tunnels under the Egyptian-Gaza Strip border are… Continue reading
Exporting terrorism and subversion from the Gaza Strip: in our assessment terrorist organizations in the Gaza Strip may exploit the recent events to increase… Continue reading
Support Our Mission
Can you help us? We are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization to support our mission of educating and informing the public, policy makers, journalists and academics about the Middle East thus influencing foreign policy towards that region. You can be part of this by supporting our activities through donations and funding. Please contact us directly via our Contact Form about the possibilities. We are committed to protecting the privacy of each donor's personal information.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Klas Wullt Thank you for an good read. – Feb 12, 10:15 PM
- Rob Harris YJ Draiman: “Only three years after the end of WW II, the members of the Arab League were bent on emulating the Nazis. They set... – Oct 25, 2:42 PM
- YJ Draiman The Arab-Palestinian grand Mufti of Jerusalem played a central role in plotting the pro-Nazi coup in Iraq and extermination of Jews in Europe. The Mufti... – Oct 25, 3:50 AM
- The Devil at Hajj: Intrinsic and Extrinsic Violence in Islam […] of the Christian movement: Christianity: The Minor Critics. He blogs at The New Oxonian. Read his full biography here. For all the exclusive blog...
- Frank Adam The biggest hole in Islam is that it does not have set rules for succession and change of secular government though it refuses to separate... – Sep 24, 9:45 PM
- Theodicy and Immigration: The Hole at the Center of Islamic Theology […] of the Christian movement: Christianity: The Minor Critics. He blogs at The New Oxonian. Read his full biography here. For all the exclusive blog...
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)