Against the background of the fall of the autocratic regimes in Tunisia and Egypt, the massive demonstrations in Yemen, Syria and Bahrain… Continue reading
Last Thursday (March 3), Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei held a brief visit to the Ministry of Intelligence headquarters in Tehran. Khamenei visited… Continue reading
The disappearance of Iran’s two most prominent opposition figures, Mir-Hossein Moussavi and Mehdi Karroubi, was not mentioned in the… Continue reading
In the past week, there have been growing demands to put the reformist opposition leaders to trial following the reformist opposition demonstrations… Continue reading
On Monday, February 14, several thousand demonstrators held protest rallies as planned, despite heavy deployment of the security forces… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- An International Anti-Israel Coalition is Planning Another Flotilla to the Gaza Strip | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] For a profile of the IHH, see the appendix here. […]
- Problematic Media Coverage of Operation Protective Edge | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] and Double Standards – the Points of Prejudice in the Coverage of an Emergent Third Intifada” portrays another example of RTE’s coverage of the...
- Crethi Plethi You're correct. Rob Harris updated the article. Thanks. – Jul 07, 12:43 AM
- anneinpt Excellent article (and thanks for the link). This is a very good roundup of what's been going on in recent days, and of course the... – Jul 06, 11:55 PM
- Geert Wilders and the ‘Fewer Moroccans’ Controversy — Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami […] By Crethi Plethi […]
- “The Jews Stole Arab Land” vs The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] resolutions. After months of research and interviews of major Zionist and Arab leaders, the Commission published its report in July of 1937. The report...
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)