Against the background of the fall of the autocratic regimes in Tunisia and Egypt, the massive demonstrations in Yemen, Syria and Bahrain… Continue reading
Events are happening so fast that I can only summarize, trying to add some analytical depth to each development. So here goes… Continue reading
Last Thursday (March 3), Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei held a brief visit to the Ministry of Intelligence headquarters in Tehran. Khamenei visited… Continue reading
The disappearance of Iran’s two most prominent opposition figures, Mir-Hossein Moussavi and Mehdi Karroubi, was not mentioned in the… Continue reading
In the past week, there have been growing demands to put the reformist opposition leaders to trial following the reformist opposition demonstrations… Continue reading
On Monday, February 14, several thousand demonstrators held protest rallies as planned, despite heavy deployment of the security forces… Continue reading
In Tehran Debkafile’s Iranian sources report that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad early Thursday conferred with Revolutionary Guards and Basij leaders on… Continue reading
Support Our Mission
Can you help us? We are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization to support our mission of educating and informing the public, policy makers, journalists and academics about the Middle East thus influencing foreign policy towards that region. You can be part of this by supporting our activities through donations and funding. Please contact us directly via our Contact Form about the possibilities. We are committed to protecting the privacy of each donor's personal information.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- RTE’s Gaza News Coverage Sponsored by Irish Aid’s Pro-Palestinian Proxy […] article ‘An analysis of media and NGO narratives on present circumstances in Gaza’ provides an in-depth study of the many inaccuracies in Shortt’s reportage...
- An Analysis of Media Narratives on Present Circumstances in Gaza […] civilian installations, which the UN report, although prejudicial in its own right, does not itself ascribe to Israeli […]
- An Analysis of Media Narratives on Present Circumstances in Gaza […] article, titled ‘RTE’s Gaza news coverage sponsored by Irish Aid’s pro-Palestinian proxy’ details possible breaches of broadcasting code in Shortt’s […]
- RTE’s Gaza News Coverage Sponsored by Irish Aid’s Pro-Palestinian Proxy […] to the findings of the UN Board of Inquiry report into the incidents at seven UN schools. This is a wholly misleading assertion, as...
- Animish The very fact that some top Jihadist/Islamist thinkers have to undertake this PR exercise is a good sign. The sheep - or shall I say... – Oct 12, 7:31 AM
- Brian brain This comment has been trimmed to empty. – Sep 30, 11:47 PM
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)
Looking for something specific? Select a month or go to our Site Map...