Against the background of the fall of the autocratic regimes in Tunisia and Egypt, the massive demonstrations in Yemen, Syria and Bahrain… Continue reading
Last Thursday (March 3), Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei held a brief visit to the Ministry of Intelligence headquarters in Tehran. Khamenei visited… Continue reading
The disappearance of Iran’s two most prominent opposition figures, Mir-Hossein Moussavi and Mehdi Karroubi, was not mentioned in the… Continue reading
In the past week, there have been growing demands to put the reformist opposition leaders to trial following the reformist opposition demonstrations… Continue reading
On Monday, February 14, several thousand demonstrators held protest rallies as planned, despite heavy deployment of the security forces… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Why the Arab-Muslim World Is Trapped | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] Here is a perfect example of this. […]
- Liberté d’expression: Laurent Louis soutient Dieudonné | Nieuws – News – Nouvelles […] The Friends of Israelhttp://www.foi.org http://www.crethiplethi.com/the-al-nusra-front-s-major-role-in-the-rebel-takeover-of-a-large-syrian-… […]
- Journal.ie’s Damien Kiberd Lashes Out at Ariel Sharon | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] recent years Journal.ie has developed a reputation for publishing articles that criticise Israel in a particularly intense fashion. Unfortunately, Kiberd’s article follows […]
- Are Sunni Arabs More Afraid of Israel than Iran? | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] I‘m surprised that the following coincidence was not connected to Purim. Once again an Iranian tyrant is threatening countries in the region, and it...
- The Al-Nusra Front’s Major Role in the Rebel Takeover of a Large Syrian Army Arsenal | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] The Al-Nusra Front played a major role in the rebel takeover of a large Syrian army arsenal southeast of Homs. The weapons may contribute...
- Gamal R. Scharoubim The USA today seems to be happy to follow the lead of the Moslem Brotherhoods. The seven foreign policy advisors of the President are all... – Nov 12, 9:22 AM
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the founding of the Jewish State of Israel...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)