The humanitarian situation in Somalia remains dire… Continue reading
The hard-line Islamist group al-Shabaab is imposing Islamic Law on the outskirts of Mogadishu and across Somalia… Continue reading
On June 11, 2011 Somali police reported that Fazul Abdullah Mohammed, one of Africa’s most wanted al-Qaeda operatives, was killed… Continue reading
The government of Egypt claims to have increased its efforts against Hamas-related smuggling activity, and reports recent success in… Continue reading
Pirates are non-state actors who cause serious international problems that are sometimes beyond the reach or interest of most governments. Mercenaries are non-state… Continue reading
Support Our Mission
Can you help us? We are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization to support our mission of educating and informing the public, policy makers, journalists and academics about the Middle East thus influencing foreign policy towards that region. You can be part of this by supporting our activities through donations and funding. Please contact us directly via our Contact Form about the possibilities. We are committed to protecting the privacy of each donor's personal information.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Klas Wullt Thank you for an good read. – Feb 12, 10:15 PM
- Rob Harris YJ Draiman: “Only three years after the end of WW II, the members of the Arab League were bent on emulating the Nazis. They set... – Oct 25, 2:42 PM
- YJ Draiman The Arab-Palestinian grand Mufti of Jerusalem played a central role in plotting the pro-Nazi coup in Iraq and extermination of Jews in Europe. The Mufti... – Oct 25, 3:50 AM
- The Devil at Hajj: Intrinsic and Extrinsic Violence in Islam […] of the Christian movement: Christianity: The Minor Critics. He blogs at The New Oxonian. Read his full biography here. For all the exclusive blog...
- Frank Adam The biggest hole in Islam is that it does not have set rules for succession and change of secular government though it refuses to separate... – Sep 24, 9:45 PM
- Theodicy and Immigration: The Hole at the Center of Islamic Theology […] of the Christian movement: Christianity: The Minor Critics. He blogs at The New Oxonian. Read his full biography here. For all the exclusive blog...
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)