Reining in the Gülenists can be seen as a welcome development, but it will also consolidate Erdoğan’s already alarming monopolization of power… Continue reading
On May 12, 2012, Istanbul rivals Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray played out a goalless draw in the final match of the Turkish 2011-2102 soccer season, handing the national championship to Galatasaray… Continue reading
Most international attention has focused on the more than 100 journalists who are now in jail in Turkey as a result of what they have written or said… Continue reading
In the early hours of January 6, General İlker Başbuğ, chief of the Turkish General Staff from 2008 to 2010, was arrested and imprisoned on allegations of “founding or directing an armed terrorist organization, inciting the overthrow of the government of the Turkish Republic or the prevention of it fulfilling its duties”… Continue reading
The resignations on July 29, 2011, of the Turkish chief of staff and all three force commanders are without precedent in… Continue reading
An internet website began broadcasting secretly-recorded videos of six members of the Turkish MHP engaging in extramarital sexual relations… Continue reading
The ruling Justice and Development Party’s (AKP) choice of candidates to the general election in June reflect a desire to entrench the power base… Continue reading
On the afternoon of March 30, 2011, Zekeriya Öz, the chief prosecutor in the controversial Ergenekon investigation, was abruptly… Continue reading
What country in the world has the most journalists imprisoned? The answer might surprise you. According to a recent study… Continue reading
In the deeply polarized climate that pervades Turkish society, it has become near-impossible to stake out an ideological terrain that… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Geert Wilders and the ‘Fewer Moroccans’ Controversy — Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami […] By Crethi Plethi […]
- “The Jews Stole Arab Land” vs The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] resolutions. After months of research and interviews of major Zionist and Arab leaders, the Commission published its report in July of 1937. The report...
- Why the Arab-Muslim World Is Trapped | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] Here is a perfect example of this. […]
- Liberté d’expression: Laurent Louis soutient Dieudonné | Nieuws – News – Nouvelles […] The Friends of Israelhttp://www.foi.org http://www.crethiplethi.com/the-al-nusra-front-s-major-role-in-the-rebel-takeover-of-a-large-syrian-… […]
- Journal.ie’s Damien Kiberd Lashes Out at Ariel Sharon | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] recent years Journal.ie has developed a reputation for publishing articles that criticise Israel in a particularly intense fashion. Unfortunately, Kiberd’s article follows […]
- Are Sunni Arabs More Afraid of Israel than Iran? | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] I‘m surprised that the following coincidence was not connected to Purim. Once again an Iranian tyrant is threatening countries in the region, and it...
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)