Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, one of Israel’s most controversial figures, but also one of Israel’s greatest religious legislators… Continue reading
On the face of it, the sparring that erupted over a gate built illegally by Arab residents may seem like a miniature version of the ongoing conflict between Israelis and Palestinians over who controls the Holy Land… Continue reading
For over three thousand years, the Jewish people were defined by an identity shaped by the Hebrew language… Continue reading
The Netherlands is widely considered one of Israel’s closest allies but at the same time continues to take a critical stance toward Israel in line with EU’s pro-Palestinian policies. This article is about the shameful history of Dutch Christian anti-Jewish sentiment… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Geert Wilders and the ‘Fewer Moroccans’ Controversy — Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami […] By Crethi Plethi […]
- “The Jews Stole Arab Land” vs The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] resolutions. After months of research and interviews of major Zionist and Arab leaders, the Commission published its report in July of 1937. The report...
- Why the Arab-Muslim World Is Trapped | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] Here is a perfect example of this. […]
- Liberté d’expression: Laurent Louis soutient Dieudonné | Nieuws – News – Nouvelles […] The Friends of Israelhttp://www.foi.org http://www.crethiplethi.com/the-al-nusra-front-s-major-role-in-the-rebel-takeover-of-a-large-syrian-… […]
- Journal.ie’s Damien Kiberd Lashes Out at Ariel Sharon | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] recent years Journal.ie has developed a reputation for publishing articles that criticise Israel in a particularly intense fashion. Unfortunately, Kiberd’s article follows […]
- Are Sunni Arabs More Afraid of Israel than Iran? | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] I‘m surprised that the following coincidence was not connected to Purim. Once again an Iranian tyrant is threatening countries in the region, and it...
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)