The AKP is conducting a “psychological war” rather than sincerely trying to solve the Kurdish Issue… Continue reading
Even if the Turkish military wins every battle against the PKK, an even more dangerous war is being lost… Continue reading
The Turkish government appears to hope to deter the continued Syrian – and Iranian – deployment of the Kurdish card against Turkey… Continue reading
Hundreds of thousands of people gathered in the center of Diyarbakır for a celebration of the Prophet Muhammad’s birth. The event was organized by a coalition of NGOs affiliated with the radical Sunni Islamist organization known in Turkey as Hizbullah… Continue reading
Internal and external dynamics no longer compel Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to transcend his democratic limits… Continue reading
The AKP is using the KCK investigation as an instrument to try to crush all opposition to its increasingly hawkish policies on the Kurdish issue… Continue reading
The Turkish government has now responded with one of its largest counterinsurgency operations in years… Continue reading
Attacks carried out by Kurdish separatists since mid-July have set Turkey on the road to war… Continue reading
The turmoil in Syria threatens to deprive Turkey’s ruling Justice and Development Party of one of its most significant foreign policy achievements… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Animish The very fact that some top Jihadist/Islamist thinkers have to undertake this PR exercise is a good sign. The sheep - or shall I say... – Oct 12, 7:31 AM
- Brian brain This comment has been trimmed to empty. – Sep 30, 11:47 PM
- Open Letter to Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi: Muslim Scholars vs Traditional Islamic Narrative | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] I argued in an earlier article, although these initiatives are necessary to improve integration within the Muslim community, […]
- Open Letter to Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi: Muslim Scholars vs Traditional Islamic Narrative | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] Islam, which is a commonly expressed fallacy in the West. Barack Obama for example stressed in his speech to the UN that “ISIS is...
- 4ever49 While every religion has its own history of misdeeds, Islam’s is ongoing now, today. Its “teachings” undergird and create the social acceptance/submission within their community... – Sep 16, 8:03 PM
- Tess Just another zionist site, overflowing with vitriolic slander and downright lies, which merits only to be ignored. – Sep 12, 7:14 PM
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)
Looking for something specific? Select a month or go to our Site Map...