Mahmoud Abbas, President of the State of Palestine, addresses the general debate of the sixty-ninth session of the General Assembly… Continue reading
The Modus Operandi of Palestinian “Popular Resistance” attacks… Continue reading
Mahmoud Abbas, President of the State of Palestine, addresses the general debate of the sixty-eighth session of the General Assembly… Continue reading
Has it become time that the absurd paradigm governing the “peace process” be abandoned or challenged… Continue reading
Incitement by the Palestinian Authority against Jewish people and the Jewish State is a reality, but acceptable as part of an ongoing political battle… Continue reading
Why didn’t Obama go at a time when it would presumably have benefited him politically… Continue reading
If the Israel-Palestinian situation were to be considered to be like a hand grenade, the “international community” has just pulled the pin and thrown it away… Continue reading
Contrary to what the international pro-Palestinian lobby says, Israeli settlements are not the main problem in the Middle East… Continue reading
By essentially unilaterally declaring the existence of an Arab Palestine, the world has abrogated the Oslo accords… Continue reading
The United Nations General Assembly voted, as expected, in favor of upgrading the Palestinians’ status to that of a non-member observer state. Prior to Thursday’s vote, Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud Abbas addressed the UN General Assembly… Continue reading
The United Nations General Assembly voted, as expected, in favor of upgrading the Palestinians’ status to that of a non-member observer state. Prior to Thursday’s vote, Ambassador of Israel to the UN Ron Prosor addressed the UN General Assembly… Continue reading
The more things change, the more they remain the same… Continue reading
The UN will give Palestine the status of a non-member state. The only thing that will change is to convince people even more that they are following a clever and successful strategy. They aren’t… Continue reading
Suddenly, I received all of these phone calls from journalists asking me to talk about who murdered the late Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat… Continue reading
Mahmoud Abbas, President of the Palestinian Authority, addresses the general debate of the sixty-seventh session of the General Assembly… Continue reading
If you truly understand what you are about to read, I don’t see how you can accord most of the mass media any credibility when it comes to Israel ever again… Continue reading
The economic history of the world has shown that “culture makes all the difference”… Continue reading
During a recent dinner in Amman, Prime Minister Fayez Tarawneh of Jordan talked about me at some length, citing my PJ Media article on Israel being in a good strategic situation. Apart from the name-calling, insults, and snorting, he could not refute one point I made… Continue reading
For nearly two decades the Palestinian Authority (PA) has been denying Israel’s right to exist, and a recent “Nakba Day” was no exception… Continue reading
Support Our Mission
Can you help us? We are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization to support our mission of educating and informing the public, policy makers, journalists and academics about the Middle East thus influencing foreign policy towards that region. You can be part of this by supporting our activities through donations and funding. Please contact us directly via our Contact Form about the possibilities. We are committed to protecting the privacy of each donor's personal information.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- The Textual Debacle of the Birmingham “Qur’an” […] of the Christian movement: Christianity: The Minor Critics. He blogs at The New Oxonian. Read his full biography here. For all the exclusive blog...
- The ISIS Worm in Time […] Guest Writers […]
- RTE’s Gaza News Coverage Sponsored by Irish Aid’s Pro-Palestinian Proxy […] article ‘An analysis of media and NGO narratives on present circumstances in Gaza’ provides an in-depth study of the many inaccuracies in Shortt’s reportage...
- An Analysis of Media Narratives on Present Circumstances in Gaza […] civilian installations, which the UN report, although prejudicial in its own right, does not itself ascribe to Israeli […]
- An Analysis of Media Narratives on Present Circumstances in Gaza […] article, titled ‘RTE’s Gaza news coverage sponsored by Irish Aid’s pro-Palestinian proxy’ details possible breaches of broadcasting code in Shortt’s […]
- RTE’s Gaza News Coverage Sponsored by Irish Aid’s Pro-Palestinian Proxy […] to the findings of the UN Board of Inquiry report into the incidents at seven UN schools. This is a wholly misleading assertion, as...
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)
Looking for something specific? Select a month or go to our Site Map...