The Modus Operandi of Palestinian “Popular Resistance” attacks… Continue reading
The more things change, the more they remain the same… Continue reading
The UN will give Palestine the status of a non-member state. The only thing that will change is to convince people even more that they are following a clever and successful strategy. They aren’t… Continue reading
Suddenly, I received all of these phone calls from journalists asking me to talk about who murdered the late Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat… Continue reading
Palestinian Authority (PA) Prime Minister Salam Fayyad says that his regime is short of funds… Continue reading
A media orchestrated political storm blew through the volatile Middle East last year with the release of over 1,600 confidential documents relating to Palestinian negotiations with Israel… Continue reading
There’s a serious split in Hamas reflecting the growing civil war among Islamists along Sunni-Shia lines… Continue reading
President Barack Obama is campaigning on the claim that he is Israel’s great friend despite the fact that this is obviously untrue… Continue reading
On Monday afternoon, the Palestinians destroyed officially whatever was left of the concept of a peace process with Israel… Continue reading
Marwan Barghouti, under a life sentence in an Israel prison, has said that if the United States vetoes a unilateral Palestinian statehood proposal… Continue reading
Nabil Shaath has given a fascinating and insightful interview that is well worth analyzing… Continue reading
The 1948 Arab-Israeli War caused great indignation and humiliation for the Palestinians… Continue reading
Muhammad Dahlan has been expelled from Fatah by that group’s Central Committee… Continue reading
In the aftermath of US President Barack Obama’s May 19 speech on the Middle East, his supporters argued that the policy toward Israel… Continue reading
On May 3 a reconciliation agreement was signed in Cairo between Fatah and Hamas. The signing was attended by… Continue reading
The Fatah-Hamas decision to reconcile, form a joint Palestinian Authority (PA) government and hold elections seems to be a… Continue reading
The Hamas-Fatah reconciliation agreement achieved in Cairo last week was enthusiastically supported by Iran… Continue reading
I’m always a bit wary of using public opinion polls in the Middle East because much depends on the day the poll is done… Continue reading
Here’s Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on the Hamas-Palestinian Authority deal… Continue reading
It is amazing what nonsense appears in the mass media. Consider the following paragraph from a Washington Post story… Continue reading
Suddenly, after years of persistent failure, Fatah and Hamas — which means the Palestinian Authority (PA) and Hamas — have signed a… Continue reading
So constant are the lies told in mass media coverage of Israel-Palestinian issues that it is hardly worthwhile to critique individual articles… Continue reading
In his address to the nation Saturday night, Netanyahu accused Palestinian leaders of hypocritically mouthing peace slogans abroad while promoting anti-Israel… Continue reading
Support Our Mission
Can you help us? We are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization to support our mission of educating and informing the public, policy makers, journalists and academics about the Middle East thus influencing foreign policy towards that region. You can be part of this by supporting our activities through donations and funding. Please contact us directly via our Contact Form about the possibilities. We are committed to protecting the privacy of each donor's personal information.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- The Textual Debacle of the Birmingham “Qur’an” […] of the Christian movement: Christianity: The Minor Critics. He blogs at The New Oxonian. Read his full biography here. For all the exclusive blog...
- The ISIS Worm in Time […] Guest Writers […]
- RTE’s Gaza News Coverage Sponsored by Irish Aid’s Pro-Palestinian Proxy […] article ‘An analysis of media and NGO narratives on present circumstances in Gaza’ provides an in-depth study of the many inaccuracies in Shortt’s reportage...
- An Analysis of Media Narratives on Present Circumstances in Gaza […] civilian installations, which the UN report, although prejudicial in its own right, does not itself ascribe to Israeli […]
- An Analysis of Media Narratives on Present Circumstances in Gaza […] article, titled ‘RTE’s Gaza news coverage sponsored by Irish Aid’s pro-Palestinian proxy’ details possible breaches of broadcasting code in Shortt’s […]
- RTE’s Gaza News Coverage Sponsored by Irish Aid’s Pro-Palestinian Proxy […] to the findings of the UN Board of Inquiry report into the incidents at seven UN schools. This is a wholly misleading assertion, as...
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)
Looking for something specific? Select a month or go to our Site Map...