The Site Map is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please use the navigation bar to find what you’re looking for or search this website by entering a keyword in the search bar.
» You are here: Home » Site Map
- The New “Moderates”: ISIS Fig Leaf for Other Extremists
- Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of the State of Israel, Addresses the United Nations General Assembly, 69th session, 2014
- Open Letter to Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi: Muslim Scholars vs Traditional Islamic Narrative
- Mr. Mahmoud Abbas, President of the State of Palestine, Addresses General Assembly, 69th session, 2014
- Barack Obama, President of the United States of America, Addresses General Assembly, 69th session, 2014
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Animish The very fact that some top Jihadist/Islamist thinkers have to undertake this PR exercise is a good sign. The sheep - or shall I say... – Oct 12, 7:31 AM
- Brian brain This comment has been trimmed to empty. – Sep 30, 11:47 PM
- Open Letter to Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi: Muslim Scholars vs Traditional Islamic Narrative | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] I argued in an earlier article, although these initiatives are necessary to improve integration within the Muslim community, […]
- Open Letter to Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi: Muslim Scholars vs Traditional Islamic Narrative | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] Islam, which is a commonly expressed fallacy in the West. Barack Obama for example stressed in his speech to the UN that “ISIS is...
- 4ever49 While every religion has its own history of misdeeds, Islam’s is ongoing now, today. Its “teachings” undergird and create the social acceptance/submission within their community... – Sep 16, 8:03 PM
- Tess Just another zionist site, overflowing with vitriolic slander and downright lies, which merits only to be ignored. – Sep 12, 7:14 PM
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)