The British government’s deep fears that Libya would take “harsh and immediate” action against UK interests if the convicted Lockerbie bomber died in a Scottish prison are revealed in secret US embassy cables which show London’s full… Continue reading
Deeply unflattering reports from the US embassy in Tunis, released by WikiLeaks, make no bones about the state of the small Maghreb country, widely considered one of the most repressive in… Continue reading
Recent first-hand experiences with Libyan Leader Muammar al-Qadhafi … primarily in preparation for his UNGA trip, provided rare insights into Qadhafi’s inner circle and… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Animish The very fact that some top Jihadist/Islamist thinkers have to undertake this PR exercise is a good sign. The sheep - or shall I say... – Oct 12, 7:31 AM
- Brian brain This comment has been trimmed to empty. – Sep 30, 11:47 PM
- Open Letter to Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi: Muslim Scholars vs Traditional Islamic Narrative | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] I argued in an earlier article, although these initiatives are necessary to improve integration within the Muslim community, […]
- Open Letter to Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi: Muslim Scholars vs Traditional Islamic Narrative | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] Islam, which is a commonly expressed fallacy in the West. Barack Obama for example stressed in his speech to the UN that “ISIS is...
- 4ever49 While every religion has its own history of misdeeds, Islam’s is ongoing now, today. Its “teachings” undergird and create the social acceptance/submission within their community... – Sep 16, 8:03 PM
- Tess Just another zionist site, overflowing with vitriolic slander and downright lies, which merits only to be ignored. – Sep 12, 7:14 PM
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)
Looking for something specific? Select a month or go to our Site Map...