The British government’s deep fears that Libya would take “harsh and immediate” action against UK interests if the convicted Lockerbie bomber died in a Scottish prison are revealed in secret US embassy cables which show London’s full… Continue reading
Deeply unflattering reports from the US embassy in Tunis, released by WikiLeaks, make no bones about the state of the small Maghreb country, widely considered one of the most repressive in… Continue reading
Recent first-hand experiences with Libyan Leader Muammar al-Qadhafi … primarily in preparation for his UNGA trip, provided rare insights into Qadhafi’s inner circle and… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Are Sunni Arabs More Afraid of Israel than Iran? | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] I‘m surprised that the following coincidence was not connected to Purim. Once again an Iranian tyrant is threatening countries in the region, and it...
- The Al-Nusra Front’s Major Role in the Rebel Takeover of a Large Syrian Army Arsenal | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] The Al-Nusra Front played a major role in the rebel takeover of a large Syrian army arsenal southeast of Homs. The weapons may contribute...
- Gamal R. Scharoubim The USA today seems to be happy to follow the lead of the Moslem Brotherhoods. The seven foreign policy advisors of the President are all... – Nov 12, 9:22 AM
- Gamal R. Scharoubim The irony is the deviate sex practice with the women. Anal sex does not gratigy the woman and abuses her dignity if there is any... – Nov 08, 6:50 PM
- Gamal R. Scharoubim The new Shahada in Islam; Ends justify the means. This will be the third one after the two others. Ironically Islam is nothing but plagiarized... – Nov 07, 1:23 AM
- Gamal R. Scharoubim While the Islamists insist on girls hide their face behind a Hijab, they encourage them to uncover their modesty and practice prostitution Jihad. Isn't it... – Nov 06, 1:45 AM
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the founding of the Jewish State of Israel...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)