Judging from news reports, one might think that Palestinian nationalism has been active as long as… Continue reading
The distortion of history, ancient and modern, basic to the Arab-British resistance to Jewish restoration, had been fully articulated by 1948. After 1948, the Arabs added greater depth and vehemence in presentation and with it a theme of hatred of the Jews, comparable only to the demonology of medieval Christianity or the excesses of German Nazi propaganda in our own age… Continue reading
On November 29, 1947 – the day the United Nations Assembly decided to recommend the partition of Palestine into an Arab and a Jewish state – there were no Arab refugees. The area allotted to the Jewish state was much smaller even than that established by the Armistice lines of 1949… Continue reading
Support Our Mission
Can you help us? We are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization to support our mission of educating and informing the public, policy makers, journalists and academics about the Middle East thus influencing foreign policy towards that region. You can be part of this by supporting our activities through donations and funding. Please contact us directly via our Contact Form about the possibilities. We are committed to protecting the privacy of each donor's personal information.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- The Devil at Hajj: Intrinsic and Extrinsic Violence in Islam […] of the Christian movement: Christianity: The Minor Critics. He blogs at The New Oxonian. Read his full biography here. For all the exclusive blog...
- Frank Adam The biggest hole in Islam is that it does not have set rules for succession and change of secular government though it refuses to separate... – Sep 24, 9:45 PM
- Theodicy and Immigration: The Hole at the Center of Islamic Theology […] of the Christian movement: Christianity: The Minor Critics. He blogs at The New Oxonian. Read his full biography here. For all the exclusive blog...
- Comparison of PA and BDS Worldviews […] Section Two: The BNC — Palestinian Umbrella Network Collaborating with the Global BDS Campaign. (Read here) […]
- Comparison of PA and BDS Worldviews […] Section One: The BDS Campaign and Its Roots. (Read here) […]
- The BNC – Palestinian Umbrella Network Collaborating with the Global BDS Campaign […] Section One: The BDS Campaign and Its Roots. (Read here) […]
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)