The distortion of history, ancient and modern, basic to the Arab-British resistance to Jewish restoration, had been fully articulated by 1948. After 1948, the Arabs added greater depth and vehemence in presentation and with it a theme of hatred of the Jews, comparable only to the demonology of medieval Christianity or the excesses of German Nazi propaganda in our own age… Continue reading
On November 29, 1947 – the day the United Nations Assembly decided to recommend the partition of Palestine into an Arab and a Jewish state – there were no Arab refugees. The area allotted to the Jewish state was much smaller even than that established by the Armistice lines of 1949… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Animish The very fact that some top Jihadist/Islamist thinkers have to undertake this PR exercise is a good sign. The sheep - or shall I say... – Oct 12, 7:31 AM
- Brian brain This comment has been trimmed to empty. – Sep 30, 11:47 PM
- Open Letter to Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi: Muslim Scholars vs Traditional Islamic Narrative | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] I argued in an earlier article, although these initiatives are necessary to improve integration within the Muslim community, […]
- Open Letter to Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi: Muslim Scholars vs Traditional Islamic Narrative | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] Islam, which is a commonly expressed fallacy in the West. Barack Obama for example stressed in his speech to the UN that “ISIS is...
- 4ever49 While every religion has its own history of misdeeds, Islam’s is ongoing now, today. Its “teachings” undergird and create the social acceptance/submission within their community... – Sep 16, 8:03 PM
- Tess Just another zionist site, overflowing with vitriolic slander and downright lies, which merits only to be ignored. – Sep 12, 7:14 PM
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)