Egypt will hold its presidential election May 23-24 with a possible run-off on June 16-17. It is impossible at this point to predict what’s going to happen but I can make a good guess… Continue reading
A year ago we were told that Egypt was going to become a moderate democratic state ruled by hip Facebook kids. Now Egypt is going to become a moderate Islamist republic ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood… Continue reading
Registering to run for president of Egypt will begin March 10. The military moved it up from April 15 to show that it is handing over power to the civilians… Continue reading
This fascinating exchange tells us not only about the contemporary state of Islam, Islamism, and the political issues involving them but also about the debates and conflicts shaping Western civilization today… Continue reading
Support Our Mission
Can you help us? We are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization to support our mission of educating and informing the public, policy makers, journalists and academics about the Middle East thus influencing foreign policy towards that region. You can be part of this by supporting our activities through donations and funding. Please contact us directly via our Contact Form about the possibilities. We are committed to protecting the privacy of each donor's personal information.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Rob Harris YJ Draiman: “Only three years after the end of WW II, the members of the Arab League were bent on emulating the Nazis. They set... – Oct 25, 2:42 PM
- YJ Draiman The Arab-Palestinian grand Mufti of Jerusalem played a central role in plotting the pro-Nazi coup in Iraq and extermination of Jews in Europe. The Mufti... – Oct 25, 3:50 AM
- The Devil at Hajj: Intrinsic and Extrinsic Violence in Islam […] of the Christian movement: Christianity: The Minor Critics. He blogs at The New Oxonian. Read his full biography here. For all the exclusive blog...
- Frank Adam The biggest hole in Islam is that it does not have set rules for succession and change of secular government though it refuses to separate... – Sep 24, 9:45 PM
- Theodicy and Immigration: The Hole at the Center of Islamic Theology […] of the Christian movement: Christianity: The Minor Critics. He blogs at The New Oxonian. Read his full biography here. For all the exclusive blog...
- Comparison of PA and BDS Worldviews […] Section Two: The BNC — Palestinian Umbrella Network Collaborating with the Global BDS Campaign. (Read here) […]
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)