“Valley of the Wolves: Palestine” is a Turkish movie portraying the Marmara affair as a premeditated IDF attack to kill innocent activists, slated for the end of January 2011. Joining previous films and series, it is an example of the extensive use made in Turkey of… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- 4ever49 While every religion has its own history of misdeeds, Islam’s is ongoing now, today. Its “teachings” undergird and create the social acceptance/submission within their community... – Sep 16, 8:03 PM
- Tess Just another zionist site, overflowing with vitriolic slander and downright lies, which merits only to be ignored. – Sep 12, 7:14 PM
- An International Anti-Israel Coalition is Planning Another Flotilla to the Gaza Strip | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] For a profile of the IHH, see the appendix here. […]
- Problematic Media Coverage of Operation Protective Edge | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] and Double Standards – the Points of Prejudice in the Coverage of an Emergent Third Intifada” portrays another example of RTE’s coverage of the...
- Crethi Plethi You're correct. Rob Harris updated the article. Thanks. – Jul 07, 12:43 AM
- anneinpt Excellent article (and thanks for the link). This is a very good roundup of what's been going on in recent days, and of course the... – Jul 06, 11:55 PM
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)