“Valley of the Wolves: Palestine” is a Turkish movie portraying the Marmara affair as a premeditated IDF attack to kill innocent activists, slated for the end of January 2011. Joining previous films and series, it is an example of the extensive use made in Turkey of… Continue reading
Support Our Mission
Can you help us? We are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization to support our mission of educating and informing the public, policy makers, journalists and academics about the Middle East thus influencing foreign policy towards that region. You can be part of this by supporting our activities through donations and funding. Please contact us directly via our Contact Form about the possibilities. We are committed to protecting the privacy of each donor's personal information.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- RTE’s Gaza News Coverage Sponsored by Irish Aid’s Pro-Palestinian Proxy […] article ‘An analysis of media and NGO narratives on present circumstances in Gaza’ provides an in-depth study of the many inaccuracies in Shortt’s reportage...
- An Analysis of Media Narratives on Present Circumstances in Gaza […] civilian installations, which the UN report, although prejudicial in its own right, does not itself ascribe to Israeli […]
- An Analysis of Media Narratives on Present Circumstances in Gaza […] article, titled ‘RTE’s Gaza news coverage sponsored by Irish Aid’s pro-Palestinian proxy’ details possible breaches of broadcasting code in Shortt’s […]
- RTE’s Gaza News Coverage Sponsored by Irish Aid’s Pro-Palestinian Proxy […] to the findings of the UN Board of Inquiry report into the incidents at seven UN schools. This is a wholly misleading assertion, as...
- Animish The very fact that some top Jihadist/Islamist thinkers have to undertake this PR exercise is a good sign. The sheep - or shall I say... – Oct 12, 7:31 AM
- Brian brain This comment has been trimmed to empty. – Sep 30, 11:47 PM
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)
Looking for something specific? Select a month or go to our Site Map...