Resolution 242 is the cornerstone for what it calls “a just and lasting peace.” It calls for a negotiated solution based on “secure and recognized boundaries” – recognizing the flaws in Israel’s previous temporary borders – the 1948 Armistice lines or the “Green Line” – by not calling upon Israel to withdraw from ‘all occupied territories,’ but rather “from territories occupied.”… Continue reading
If a Martian were suddenly to land on earth and start listening to and reading the mainstream media, he would form the impression that the entire Middle East conflict were due to Israel building some settlements in land that much of the world thinks should become a Palestinian state… Continue reading
Part 1 of a comprehensive study about the lies and myths that fuels the propaganda against Israel and its existence as a jewish state… Continue reading
Part 2 of a comprehensive study about the lies and myths that fuels the propaganda against Israel and its existence as a jewish state… Continue reading
Part 3 of a comprehensive study about the lies and myths that fuels the propaganda against Israel and its existence as a jewish state… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Why the Arab-Muslim World Is Trapped | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] Here is a perfect example of this. […]
- Liberté d’expression: Laurent Louis soutient Dieudonné | Nieuws – News – Nouvelles […] The Friends of Israelhttp://www.foi.org http://www.crethiplethi.com/the-al-nusra-front-s-major-role-in-the-rebel-takeover-of-a-large-syrian-… […]
- Journal.ie’s Damien Kiberd Lashes Out at Ariel Sharon | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] recent years Journal.ie has developed a reputation for publishing articles that criticise Israel in a particularly intense fashion. Unfortunately, Kiberd’s article follows […]
- Are Sunni Arabs More Afraid of Israel than Iran? | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] I‘m surprised that the following coincidence was not connected to Purim. Once again an Iranian tyrant is threatening countries in the region, and it...
- The Al-Nusra Front’s Major Role in the Rebel Takeover of a Large Syrian Army Arsenal | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] The Al-Nusra Front played a major role in the rebel takeover of a large Syrian army arsenal southeast of Homs. The weapons may contribute...
- Gamal R. Scharoubim The USA today seems to be happy to follow the lead of the Moslem Brotherhoods. The seven foreign policy advisors of the President are all... – Nov 12, 9:22 AM
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the founding of the Jewish State of Israel...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)