Resolution 242 is the cornerstone for what it calls “a just and lasting peace.” It calls for a negotiated solution based on “secure and recognized boundaries” – recognizing the flaws in Israel’s previous temporary borders – the 1948 Armistice lines or the “Green Line” – by not calling upon Israel to withdraw from ‘all occupied territories,’ but rather “from territories occupied.”… Continue reading
If a Martian were suddenly to land on earth and start listening to and reading the mainstream media, he would form the impression that the entire Middle East conflict were due to Israel building some settlements in land that much of the world thinks should become a Palestinian state… Continue reading
Part 1 of a comprehensive study about the lies and myths that fuels the propaganda against Israel and its existence as a jewish state… Continue reading
Part 2 of a comprehensive study about the lies and myths that fuels the propaganda against Israel and its existence as a jewish state… Continue reading
Part 3 of a comprehensive study about the lies and myths that fuels the propaganda against Israel and its existence as a jewish state… Continue reading
Our website and mission is expanding and we are in the process of setting up a non-governmental organization. When this process is completed we'll inform you how you can support us by making a donation.
Our Facebook Fan Page
Our Tweet Timeline
- Problematic Media Coverage of Operation Protective Edge | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] and Double Standards – the Points of Prejudice in the Coverage of an Emergent Third Intifada” portrays another example of RTE’s coverage of the...
- Crethi Plethi You're correct. Rob Harris updated the article. Thanks. – Jul 07, 12:43 AM
- anneinpt Excellent article (and thanks for the link). This is a very good roundup of what's been going on in recent days, and of course the... – Jul 06, 11:55 PM
- Geert Wilders and the ‘Fewer Moroccans’ Controversy — Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami […] By Crethi Plethi […]
- “The Jews Stole Arab Land” vs The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] resolutions. After months of research and interviews of major Zionist and Arab leaders, the Commission published its report in July of 1937. The report...
- Why the Arab-Muslim World Is Trapped | Middle East, Israel, Arab World, Southwest Asia, Maghreb […] Here is a perfect example of this. […]
A Chronological Collection of Historical Documents Relating to the Arab-Israeli Conflict...
- McMahon-Husayn Correspondence (1915-1916)
- The Sykes-Picot Agreement (1916)
- The Balfour Declaration (1917)
- Agreement Between Emir Faisal Husseini and Dr. Weizmann (1919)
- Faisal-Frankfurter Correspondence at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)
- British White Paper of June 1922
- Mandate for Palestine (July 1922)
- The Peel Commission report (July 1937)
- The Alexandria Protocol (Oct 07, 1944)
- Letter from President Roosevelt to King Ibn Saud (April 5, 1945)
- The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (May 14, 1948)
- United States Recognition of the State of Israel (1948)