Fri, May 22, 2009 | The Dry Bones Blog | By Yaakov Kirschen
“The State of Palestine” Quiz
This “Palestine Quiz” has been bouncing around the Internet for some time …it is, of course, a reality-test challenge to anyone who has swallowed the Palestine Myth. I thought it would be fun (and timely) to dress it up as a Dry Bones cartoon.
If you know someone who actually believes that there was ever a country or state called Palestine, don’t argue with them. Just slip ‘em a copy of “The Dry Bones State of Palestine Quiz“.
Click on the cartoon to open a larger, more readable version of this full page Dry Bones Special:
Okay gang, put on your thinking caps, ’cause it’s time for…
The State of “Palestine” Quiz
1. When was the country of “Palestine” founded and by whom?
2. What were its borders?
3. What was its capital?
4. What were its major cities?
5. Name at least one “Palestinian leader” before Arafat?
6. What was the language of the “country of Palestine”?
7. What was the prevalent religion of the “ancient country of Palestine”?
8. What was the name of its currency?
9. Choose any date in history and tell what was the approximate exchange rate of the “Palestinian” monetary unit against the U.S. Dollar, German Mark, GB Pound, Japanese Yen, or Chinese Yuan on that date?
10. Since there is no such country of “Palestine” today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?
11. Why did “the Palestinians” never try to become independent until after the devastating defeat of invading Arab states in the 1967 Six Day War?
Note: Anyone able to answer any of the above questions will receive the Dry Bones Award for creative and imaginative writing!